Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 10: Monday August 3rd, 2009

Driving home

The drive back to Kansas was fairly non-eventful, but there was plenty of discussing the trip. Oh and then there was that guy on the motorcycle who flipped off a middle-aged woman, but yeah that’s about it.

We both deemed the trip a big success. I think we covered a lot of ground (4400 miles to be exact) and everyday when we weren’t driving was filled with lots of cool things. That’s the trip I like. Sitting on a beach for hours doesn’t really interest me. I prefer to keep moving. I don’t think the trip would’ve been as fun if we had just gone one place and stayed there for a week. Really, I felt like we got to experience the cities just fine in only a day or two. It forced us to fill the days to the fullest and really try to find out what each place had to offer.

Wow, are you still reading? That’s awfully kind of you. Thanks a lot.

More photos can be seen here: More Photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment